I hope your holiday weekend was restful and rejuvenating. I know that some of you will log in today (even though it’s a holiday! ) and I want you to know that even this Monday matters, so here are:
Seven Incredibly Easy Ways to Make Someone’s Day
1. Smile, and say, “Hi,” to someone.
2. Make an effort to use a person’s name in a conversation.
3. Invite the person behind you in line to go ahead of you.
4. Send someone a handwritten note.
5. Give a compliment to two random people.
6. Make a “Coffee Date” with someone you haven’t seen in a while; OR, make a “Coffee Date” with someone you don’t know very well; OR, make a “Coffee Date” with someone who annoys you, and listen to hear their heart.
7. Ask someone how their day is going, and listen attentively.
Give them a try this week and let me know what happens. I think little changes like these hold the possibility of making a BIG positive difference in our week.
What do YOU think?